Feed your aquarium from anywhere in the world…
– Feed wirelessly via App when you are On-The-Go or on Vacation
– Set-up auto feedings with specific times, quantities, and frequencies
– Feed with the Amazon Echo by saying, “Alexa, turn on the fish feeder”
– Reliability guaranteed, you’ll have the option to receive cell notifications after feedings are complete
– Feeds pellets, flakes, or small food discs to aquariums of all types
– Precise portions of food to prevent overfeeding
– Mounts to vertical tank walls less than 1/2″ of thickness
– Manual feed button on the back for a single portion
– Receive notifications to rest assure your fish have been fed
– Connect multiple devices and manage multiple tanks with ease
– Customize LED colors to match the color theme of your aquarium
ATLAS is great for people who are always on the go. If you forget to feed your fish and can’t make it home in time, dispense a feeding from anywhere that you have cellular data or Wi-Fi. Precise portions every time so your tank never gets overfed. Light up your fish tank with the customizable LED lighting that can be any color you want.
The aquarium smart feeder will be available through Kick Starter by the end of 2019.
We’ll be looking for backers as well as beta testers to help us with those last minute upgrades. If that’s something you’d be interested in or would like to know more about, you can contact us here.
The aquarium smart feeder has earned its name for being the most reliable on the market and offers the most features. If you would like to see us add additional features, we are all ears!
Send us an email to email@example.com or a DM on instagram @Atlantis.Aquatics for the quickest response!
You can learn all of the ways to feed your fish on the go in this article that goes over all of your options.