- Extremely Durable, Stainless Steel Aquascaping Tools
- Handle Plants with Care and Plant with Precision
- Easy to Grip Handles
- Rust Resistant
- The Perfect Gift for any Aspiring Aquarist
- Aquascaping Tool Holder Holds Up to 2 Scrapers, 2 Tweezers, and 4 Pairs of Shears
- Mounts on Rimless Tanks Only (as seen in picture)
- Each Piece is Backed by a Fully-Comprehensive 1-Year Warranty
It is very beneficial to use proper aquascaping tools rather than your hands to plant so you can plant deeper into the substrate and with less damage to the roots. It is easy for the strength of the human hand to bend or break plants when pushing them under the substrate; greatly affecting the chance of them having healthy growth or any growth at all in more damaging situations.
It is necessary to trim aquarium plants for various reasons. The most obvious being to control plants that are overgrown but also too trim brown or dying leaves and stems. By trimming away dying parts of the plant, you not only can save, but also support the growth of the rest of the plant. This is because it redirects nutrients from the dying stem to the living or by cutting off the diseased stem before it can spread.
For any issues with your aquascaping tools at all, please contact Atlantis Aquatics via email or by direct message on Instagram for the fastest service.
We will get you taken care of right away.